Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Programs

How do I access Emergency Rental Assistance?

This program was created to help Washington County residents who have fallen behind on their rent or fear that could happen. If you find yourself in this position, we are here to help. Find out if you qualify by contacting us.

Residents may call the Washington County Community Services Department at 651-430-6570 or email CSRA@co.washington.mn.us, or use the fax number of 651-430-6515. More information is on the Washington County website using link below.

The following documents may be used in preparing an application: verification of current income (paystubs, benefit letter, proof of unemployment); proof of your emergency, including what you owe and who it is owed to (copy of late rent notice, utility bill, shut-off notice, etc.);
identification (copy of driver’s license or state identification, birth certificate, social security card, copy of passport, etc.)