2023 Water and Sewer Rates (PDF)
- Rates reflect a conservation water rate tiered structure. The rate structure is made up of two components; the fixed demand charge of $21.64 per quarter plus a rate tiered structure of:
- Tier 1 = 0 to 20 units (0 to 14.960 gallons) - $3.31
- Tier 2 = 21 to 33 units (14,961 to 24,684 gallons) - $3.46
- Tier 3 = 34 to 45 units (24,685 to 33,660 gallons) - $4.19
- Tier 4 = Over 45 unites (over 33,660 gallons) - $5.86
- 1 unit = 748 gallons of water
- The sanitary sewer system flows into the metropolitan area sewage treatment system. Residential rates are based on winter quarter water consumption. The winter quarter is normally the lowest quarter of use. This period ranges from mid-December to mid-March.
- The rate structure is made up of two components; the fixed demand charge of $17.33 per quarter. All metered customers shall pay in addition to the demand charge a use charge of $6.54 per 100 cubic feet of water, and shall be payable quarterly. Residential metered customers shall be based upon the water metered during the winter quarter (1st quarter) for the year except when water metered during the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter of the year is less than water metered during the winter quarter (1st quarter).
This fee was established for the planning and maintenance of storm water holding ponds, ditches and various storm water runoff projects. Currently, the rates are:
- $36.81 per quarter for single-family homes
- $25.24 per quarter for townhomes
The recycling fee is $9.85 per quarter.